CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Painted Goldfish

It's been raining here non stop and we even had a tornado come through the other day.  Needless to say, we have been trapped in the house for days on end.  BORING for me and Liam.  So this morning, we decided to do a project.  I google imaged goldfish outlines and printed out 3 of these in different sizes (daddy, mommy and baby).

I cut out the 3 fish and put them in the bottom of a shoe box with a few blobs of orange, red and yellow paint and 2 golf balls.  Ladies, please make sure that your husband does not mind if you use 2 of his golf balls for projects. 


Let your child shake the box. 



I think they turned out so cute.  The golf balls give the fish texture that looks like scales.



When the fish are dry you can glue them to a piece of paper.  I wanted to stick them on blue construction paper, but I couldn't find any. 



Lindsay

1 comments:

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said...

That is pretty cool. I will be trying that out!

Post a Comment