CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A New Dish.

My parents and brother came over for dinner tonight and I really wanted to try something new.  I decided to make halibut and hasselback potatoes.  I know that halibut is nothing new but I have never, ever cooked fish in my life.  I'm happy to say that it turned out tasting very yummy!  Aside from a minor issue with the fish sticking a little to the grill, I would say that my first attempt was a success.

As for the potato, it was a recipe that I found on Pinterest. Here is the link, so you can try them too.  They were also very yummy!  The name alone might not get you to make this fantastic potato recipe, so here is a picture, courtesy of seasaltwithfood.com


Happy cooking to all of you.

Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment