CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What to do with all of those projects?

Liam and I do a lot of crafts and I have been looking for a way to store them.  I stumbled upon this site, Paper Coterie.  They are currently running a program where you get a $40 credit to use towards a purchase (most everything on the site is under $40).  I found this memory box and immediately knew that I HAD to have it for all of Liam's little projects and crafts.  They also have many other cute items like calendars, growth charts and albums.

You have until August 31st to use the credit and you only have to pay for S&H.  It only cost me $9.00!  I can't wait to receive it and please let me know if you ordered anything too.

Happy shopping!

Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment