CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Busy Summer.

I know that I haven't been posting very much, but we have been so busy.  Our days are spent at the pool, the zoo, the children's museum, play dates, at the park and playing outside.  Since we are always on the go, I haven't been doing too much crafting.  I do have a few things that I want to tackle, but they will have to wait.  I want Liam to be able to enjoy the summer as much as possible. 

I can't believe that it will be fall soon and we are planning what classes he will be in through the park district.  He has a few friends that we try to coordinate with so he knows someone in class.  While I know that he loves his fall classes with his friends, I am not quite ready for the summer to be over.

Here's to summer and a few more weeks of splashing in the pool!

Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment