CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Not enough hours in the day

I've been a bad blogger lately, but it's only because I've been busy.  Instead of using my free time to do crafts and project, I have been getting ready for Liam's BIG party.  He will be 2 on May 28th and his party is on the 29th.  I'm working on decorations, favors, the menu and other finishing touches.  I can't wait to share pictures of the party with all of you.  I will give a little hint and tell you that the party theme is Dr. Seuss.  Until then, the posts might not be as often, but I will do my best.

Thanks for following!
Lindsay

2 comments:

Amy said...

I cant wait to see them! How exciting, almost 2!!

Solange, Nik, Caitlin and Oliver said...

You're doing great! I'm lucky if I get a post in each week. I hope the party goes well!!!

Post a Comment