CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

You Are My Sunshine.

You are my sunshine.  My only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are grey.  You'll never know, dear, how much I love you.  Please don't take my sunshine away.

Here's a very easy project that you can do for Mother's Day or any day for that matter.  I love it because it's another way to save their little hand prints.

What you need:  blue, yellow and orange construction paper, pencil, glue and scissors

Trace your child's hand on the yellow and orange paper 3 times.  Cut out all six hands.  Draw a circle in the middle of the blue paper (the sky).  Apply glue to the blue circle.  Arrange the orange hands, with the palm in the circle and the fingers pointing out as the sun's rays.  Do the same with the yellow hands.  Then cut out a small orange circle to glue in the middle of the sun.  It's as easy as that!




I hope all of the Moms have a wonderful Mother's Day and have a chance to relax and enjoy time with their children!

Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment