CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cute tie t-shirt for Liam

I've made a few things for little girls and for myself, but I hadn't come across anything that I wanted to make for Liam.  Then, I stumbled across Crap I've Made.  It's a great blog and there are some really cute ideas.  I followed her directions exactly and used the pattern that is at the bottom of the tutorial.  I didn't really feel like dragging out my sewing machine though, so I only used Wonder Under to adhere the tie to the shirt.  I found the t-shirts at Carters and the fabric at Jo-Ann Fabrics.  I bought a fat quarter and that is enough for several ties.  I even made one for my nephew. 

I hope Liam likes his new shirt.  I think I'm going to have him wear it for his pictures on Saturday.

Lindsay

1 comments:

Amy said...

That is sooo nice looking, great job!

Post a Comment