CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cotton ball Easter Bunny!!

It's a rainy, cold day here and all Liam wants to do is go outside and play.  Trying to explain that to a 22 month old.  I thought it would be a good day for a little project and since I need some Easter decorations, I thought we could make one.  Liam LOVES bunnies.  He hops around saying "Bun, bun, bun".  As soon as he saw the big pile of fluffy cotton balls, he forgot all about outside (for a little bit anyways).  You will need glue, cotton balls, construction paper bunny head (click if you need a template), buttons for eyes and a button and thread for the nose and whiskers.

I drew a bunny on pink construction paper and then Liam spread glue all over it.  Stick the cotton balls on the paper.  Leave a little space so the pink will show through for the middle of the ear.





Add two of the same colored buttons for the eyes.  Be careful with the buttons, since kids like to put things their mouth.  For the nose, I took a pink button and glued 3 strands of black thread to the back and let it dry.  Then it's ready to glue to the bunny.


I "hop" you like it! (I couldn't resist)

Lindsay



0 comments:

Post a Comment